The Equine Business Guide provides an invaluable resource to anybody connected with the equestrian industry. It is unique in focussing on business management and costings for equine enterprises.
It is used by students, professionals and those managing equine businesses.
The contents include;
- Updated gross margins for all the main equine enterprises including liveries, riding schools, breeding and stud farms, equine tourism and more
- Comprehensive information on costs covering feed and forage, bedding, equine equipment and tack, veterinary and medical, contract charges and buildings
- Labour issues including wage rates, employment legislation, labour planning and qualifications
- Explanation of support systems and grants across GB, including details of the Basic Payment Scheme
- A vast array of information on topics such as finance, taxation and law, renewable resources, equine enterprise marketing and a great amount of general reference information
The guide has been produced in conjunction with Richard Bacon of Moreton Morrell College.