Even before the onset of the Covid Crisis, The Andersons Centre has provided regular updates on key industry developments via webinars. This trend has accelerated recently and with trade and agricultural policy set to change significantly, it is crucial that you and your colleagues are aware of the key trends shaping the agricultural industry, and their implications.
Our webinars focus on a wide variety of topics including;
- Key developments in agricultural policy and their on-farm implications.
- Latest developments on Brexit and other trade negotiations.
- Overview of the latest trends shaping the economics of arable and livestock agriculture.
- Various other industry and training events concerning UK agriculture.
Details of forthcoming webinars will be published here as and when they are announced. Please note that our Seminars are taking place from 22nd June at 8 venues across the UK. Click here for more information.
This video sample from our 2020 Seminar looks at UK & international beef prices and gives you a flavour of the insights we provide during our webinars.
- Unlocking the Economics; the Ups and Downs of Agriculture: this 25-minute webinar by Graham Redman, gives a succinct synopsis of the impact of the Covid Crisis on farming and its longer term ramifications.
In addition to our national publicly available webinars, we are also always pleased to organise and deliver private training events for individual organisations throughout the year across the UK and Ireland. For more information please call +44 (0)1664 503 200 and ask for Richard King or Michael Haverty to discuss your requirements.
We regularly speak at business-related agricultural conferences throughout the UK and Ireland to give our independent perspective on a wide range of topics including farm profitability, agricultural policy, Brexit and competitiveness to name but a few. A sample of our previous conference presentations is provided below.
Examples of Speaking Engagements:
- Cereals Outlook – 20-minute update normally given at UK Cereals Event – June 2020
- Cereals Live 2020 – Online Discussion on Precision Farming
- Non-Tariff Barriers and Global Agri-Food Trade – Food Integrity Conference, Nantes, France – 2018
- Northern Ireland Dairy Conference – 2017
- Animal Health Conference, Dublin, Ireland – May 2017