Each year, we provide about 100 keynotes to several thousand executives across the UK and European agri-food sectors. Presentations include situation and outlook analyses for major sub-sectors, policy development issues, interpretation of major industry trends and a range of other topics tailored to individual audience requirements. Attendees receive concise, unique and actionable insights to directly benefit the current and future business planning of attendees.
The Andersons Centre is unique in combining both a strong farm business consultancy operation with market-leading research services meaning that our presentations provide a finger-on-the-pulse assessment of what is happening on-farm whilst simultaneously considering the major industry trends that will shape the long-term.
For more information please call +44 (0)1664 503 200 and ask for Richard King or Michael Haverty to discuss your requirements.
Examples of Speaking Engagements:
A sample of our previous conference presentations is provided below.
- Non-Tariff Barriers and Global Agri-Food Trade – Food Integrity Nantes 2018
- Northern Ireland Dairy Conference – October 2017
- Animal Health Conference – May 2017
- Animal Nutrition (private company) July 2019, exploring opportunities for future UK agriculture
- Major arable farming event June 2019