Price: £95 Delivery: upon checkout
Andersons Seminars provide an overview of the entire UK farming industry and its prospects in a 3-hour session – covering policy changes, new legislation, economic outlook, market prospects and profitability. They look at the implications for the future structure of UK farming and farm businesses, and those that service them. Whilst our 2022 physical seminars have finished, it is possible to purchase an online version of our Seminars. This comprises of a PDF booklet containing all slides and notes as well as a video-link to the entire Seminar, recorded at Harper Adams University in March 2022.
- Delegates obtain a deeper understanding of the current issues facing the UK farming sector allowing them to better understand the needs of their clients and the implications for their own organisations.
- By looking at the future prospects for the industry, delegates are prompted to think about the direction of their own organisations.
- For our 2022 Seminars, we give an overview of future food and land use in the UK with the focus on helping delegates to better understand the opportunities and challenges associated from long-term land use change and shifts in food demand.
- A comprehensive overview is also provided on agricultural policy reform across the UK with an in-depth focus on what policy reform in England will mean for each farm sector as well as the implications for those serving the farming industry.
- We also share our thoughts on what the Russia-Ukraine conflict will mean for UK agriculture.
What Do People Say?
Each year, over 700 delegates attend our Seminars, with many attending regularly year after year. In recent years, 99% of attendees rated them as either good or excellent. Some comments from our 2022 Seminars include:
‘Excellent – informative and thought-provoking research which was delivered in an engaging manner’
‘Outstanding overview of the prospects for UK farming in the years ahead’
‘Fantastic speakers – highly topical subjects across all aspects of the industry’
‘Really great overview of the UK agricultural position’
‘Consistently the most insightful and useful agricultural seminar to inform me of the business environment for farming clients’
‘A thorough overview of the sector delivered with excellent clarity’
Please note: when an order is completed, recipients receive a confirmation email containing an electronic invoice as well as a downloadable link to the Seminar booklet. This booklet contains a PDF copy of the slides and accompanying notes as well as a link to the Seminar recording (this link is on the cover page of the Seminar booklet). The confirmation email also contains further information on how to access the video. Customers are also advised to check their Junk folders if the confirmation email does not arrive into one’s inbox.