Andersons Seminars provide an overview of the entire UK farming industry and its prospects in a 3-hour session – covering policy changes, new legislation, economic outlook, market prospects and profitability. They look at the implications for the future structure of UK farming and farm businesses, and those that service them. Whilst our 2021 physical seminars have finished, it is possible to purchase an online version of our Seminars. This comprises of a PDF booklet containing all slides and notes as well as a video-link to the entire Seminar, recorded at Harper Adams University in July 2021.
- Delegates obtain a deeper understanding of the current issues facing the UK farming sector allowing them to better understand the needs of their clients and customers.
- By looking at the future prospects for the industry, delegates are prompted to think about the direction of their own organisations.
- For our 2021 Seminars, we give an overview of carbon markets in UK farming with the focus on helping delegates to better understand the opportunities and challenges associated with monetising carbon on-farm
- A comprehensive overview is also provided on agricultural policy reform across the UK with an in-depth focus on what pending reforms in England will mean for each farm sector.
- We also share our thoughts on what policy reform means for farm business numbers towards 2030 and the implications for those serving the farming industry.
What Do People Say?
Each year, over 700 delegates attend our Seminars, with many attending regularly year after year. In 2020, over 96% of attendees rated them as either good or excellent. Some comments from our 2021 Seminars include:
‘Outstanding overview of the prospects for UK farming in the years ahead’
‘Fantastic speakers – highly topical subjects across all aspects of the industry’
‘Excellent as usual’