The Agricultural Budgeting and Costing Book 93rd Edition contains all the farm and rural business information you need in one publication.
It is concise, clear and easy-to-use. The information is updated every six months so you are always using the most relevant data.
The contents include;
- Fully updated gross margins for all farming sectors, crops and livestock, including net margins for key enterprises
- Sensitivity analysis and discussion of market prospects
- The widest range of information on alternative enterprises, diversification and non-farming income sources available in any UK publication
- Explanation of the support systems and grants across GB, including BPS rules and rural grants. An outline of post-Brexit farm policy
- Farming costs including forage, feed, fertilser and pesticides
- Overhead cost data covering machinery, labour, contracting, building costs, and rents
- An overview of taxation and the legislation affecting agriculture
- A vast array of general reference information for the farming sector
NB: If you have an existing subscription you will already have received a renewal notification from us.